Monday, August 30, 2010

Friday's Feature: God's Image Photography

This is what I'm going to call my Friday's Features. Not always posted on a Friday, but always something that moves me to make it a feature in my blog. Join my blog as a follower if you would like to be considered for a Friday Feature.. I will follow your blog & feature it when it so moves me to do.


http://amber-montgomery.blogspot.com/


God's Image Photography, the blog, is new & I have the honor of being her first follower!

"St. Louis Natural Light Photographer Amber Montgomery of God's Image Photography, 
Specializing in Pregnancy, Birth Photography, Newborns, Babies, Children. As Well in Weddings & Engagement, High School Seniors & Boudoir. 
Journalistic photography capturing "REAL LIFE" in the most simplistic of ways, in your home or location where the magic really happens..."

This is how she is described on the front page of her website. Look further, into her galleries, and be amazed. Moments you can't believe she captured! Find inspiration with Amber as you get lost in her work.  This is what happens to me when I look at her new blog or her website. This is why I chose Amber for my Friday Feature. I hope you get lost too!

No comments: