Friday, July 9, 2010

You have to check this place out!

I have been waiting all week to tell everyone about this wonderful little place on the n.w. pacific coast! My sister took us out there last Monday for a day drive in the coastal countryside of Washington. I fell in love. I got her a vintage red metal chair for her deck from Uptown Seabeck, a collective shop, & we ate lunch on the rock beach among the colorful kayaks. I had a nice visit with storekeepers Janet & Rob. Formerly the local Post Office in the late 40's, Rob & Barbara started it 9 years ago. Other people joined into the co-op, among them a masseuse, & a ceramic potter. Between Martha, Bob, Cheyenne, Janet, Barb & Rob, it is running smoothly with the help of Carol & LuAnn. Next time you are driving along Seabeck hwy, take a few minutes, stop by, & tell them you found out about them in my blog. They are so nice & accommodating to any needs you might have!

Uptown Seabeck, 15398 Seabeck Hwy NW, Seabeck Washington, 98380. T: 360-830-4222



                             

                            

                                             

No comments: