Sunday, October 17, 2010

I'm a Bokeh Whore!

I love photo bling, otherwise known as bokeh, and I love anything that shimmers. Hell, I even like the word shimmer! I'm a blue jeans & t-shirt kinda gal, so I get my fix from photography bling. When I can capture a solar flare off a water drop I feel like I've found a diamond! Yesterday morning I was sitting on the couch feeling extremely unproductive when I decided to stop saying "one day I will ...." & start saying "RIGHT NOW I WILL...." SO I got up, got dressed, & went for a walk with my camera. I never even made it to my destination because I found a great spot on the way where the sun hit the dewey grass just right. BLING!










For those of you wonderful readers who have a love of black & white photography I converted a couple with you in mind!


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Simply gorgeous, Beth! THanks for the reminder to appriciate the little things! Love you.

Elizabeth Crocker said...

Thanks for visiting my blog & leaving a comment Danielle! I love you too!

Kristen Laudick said...

I love Bokeh. Your photos are beautiful!

2amscrapper said...

great photos!

Lori said...

Just gorgeous! You have such an eye. That you for sharing!

DaGoPh said...

Just found this article via google search and although the article is quite old I have one thing to say:

Too sad this lens gives you ugly bokeh in the first place...

Elizabeth Crocker said...

DaGoPh: I guess God decided you needed to be on this planet with us to remind us to stay humble... or maybe you just don't know how to say anything nice?

Elizabeth Crocker said...
This comment has been removed by the author.