Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I Am Texas.

I shot this for the flickr group "Bench Monday". I was inspired by a shot I saw in a magazine ad. The original photo was a tiny addition to the whole layout & I almost missed it, but when I saw it I knew! "I want to do that!" Luckly, I am a theatre teacher by day with a room full of costumes. I got a student to dress up & pose. I used Shadowhouse Creations, http://shadowhousecreations.blogspot.com/search/label/Textures,
wonderful textures to layer and I used PSE for the additional post editing work. It was fun & easy!

3 comments:

Bonnie Zieman, M.Ed. said...

What a great shot!! It is 'pure' Texas - well, at least what a person from Canada who has never been to Texas, imagines Texas to be ... :-)

Megan H. said...

love it!

Sabrina Lusk said...

i am in love with this picture, it's amazing, the entire thing reads TEXAS !